Do you know social media channels like the back of your hand?
Can you commit between 6 to 8 hours per month?
If so, this could be a great fit for you!
You will be responsible for our Facebook/Instagram/Twitter accounts.
Why We Need Your Expertise
Social media channels are critical for us to engage with our community. We’d love to hear from you if you are passionate about using social media to promote the work of the Charity and engage our stakeholders. You need to hit the ground running!
- Manage our profile page, posts and create appropriate imagery
- Build rapport with other key stakeholders
- Launch, test, refresh and optimise campaigns
- Timely reporting to the Trustees on what you are “hearing” on Social Media – what are the key trending and emerging issues we should know about
- Grow levels of engagement and number of followers
- Timely responses to posts we are tagged in or messages received
- Develop strategies to demonstrate what we do and our views e.g. sharing essential helplines and signposting to website
Your Skills and Experience
- You need to know social media like the back of your hand including list organisation, groups, messages, stories, live streaming to multiple pages and scrapbooking
- Up-to-date and interested in the latest social media trends and tools
- To respect the charity’s social media policy
What We Offer
This is an unpaid volunteering role. However, we can offer:
- An opportunity to apply your expertise and to add real value
- A reference and testimonial to further your professional career
- We will treat you with respect, consideration and appreciation
- We will respect your skills, dignity and individual wishes and to do our best to meet them
- This is a work from home opportunity
- Estimated time commitment 6 to 8 hours per month
- We can be flexible on when you work
Download a PDF of this role description here.
The deadline for expressing an interest in this role is 15 June 2020.
Ready to get involved?
If you’d like to volunteer with our charity, please drop us a line using the form below: