The CSF Leak Association’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Tuesday 2nd May 2017 at our registered office.
All of our members are welcome to attend, either in person of via Skype (slots are limited – advanced booking required). If you unable to attend, you may opt to vote on resolutions by proxy. Instructions are provided in the proxy vote form.
An agenda, background papers and proxy voting forms for the AGM are available by clicking on the links below (login required):
- Agenda (PDF)
- Agenda Background Papers Pack (Zip)
- CSF Leak Association Annual Report (PDF)
- Proxy Voting Voting Form (PDF)
Members can also download these documents and find out more information on the AGM or becoming a trustee via our online membership system (login required): www.csfleak.info/members/agm
Please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible if:
- You would like to attend the meeting in person, so that we can provide directions to our registered office;
- You would like to attend the meeting via Skype, so we can book you a slot and provide you with instructions for dialing in;
- You wish to vote by proxy (please include a completed proxy vote form);
- You are interested in becoming a trustee and have not already expressed an interest;
- You wish to raise any business at the AGM.
If you encounter any issues accessing the documents or have any questions relating to the AGM, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org