Our Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) plays a vital role supporting the trustees and helping the charity work towards and achieve its objectives.
It provides insight, scientific direction, support and expertise to the CSF Leak Association and the work it does.
The MAC works closely with the Charity’s Board of Trustees and acts as a focal point for medical professionals to enable the development of clear and consistent patient pathways and advance investigatory and treatment options.
Current members of the committee are:
- Dr Manjit Matharu, Consultant Neurologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (Chair)
- Mr James Walkden, Consultant Neurosurgeon, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary
- Dr Anthony Ordman, Consultant in Pain Medicine, Wellington Hospital
- Dr Changez Jadun, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Dr Simon Ellis, Consultant Neurologist, Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Dr David Butteriss, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Dr Brendan Davies, Consultant Neurologist, Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Dr Heather Angus-Leppan, Consultant Neurologist, Royal Free Hospital
- Mr Ahmed Toma, Consultant Neurosurgeon, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
You can catch up with all of the latest news for the MAC by clicking here.
If you are a medical professional with a specific interest in CSF leaks, and you are interested in becoming involved with our Medical Advisory Committee, please contact the committee’s secretary for further information: email@example.com